PAGES

28 August 2011

The New Oprah

About 15 years ago, I began to recognize that Oprah Winfrey was Bad News. I would mention this to Christian friends, and they would think I was completely off my rocker. Those same Christian friends have sent me links to videos where Oprah is defaming Christ. "Yeah, I know! Remember back in the '90s when you told me I was being mean? Hello, people!"

Well, I'm about to do it, again.

Glenn Beck is Bad News. No, scratch that. He is BAD. Just plain BAD. I know some of you are going to say I'm being mean, but I am absolutely convinced he is pure trouble. I urge my Christian readers to examine their hearts and test the spirit that animates this man. If you still deem him safe and good, than I just ask you to remember this warning, because one day he is going to say or do something that makes you feel uncomfortable. When that happens, you are going to ask yourself, "Is this OK? I'm not sure about that." When that happens, remember what your friend Caroline said, and put as much distance between him and you as you can.

Don't give him credit for the truth he speaks. That's not how it works. It's the truth he isn't saying that matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!