PAGES

26 November 2013

So Far, So Good

I only have FIVE minutes to write this post. That is kind of ridiculous, but I am very determined to stick to this curfew. It has been a week, I think, and it's transformed my life. It has transformed my family's life. I am not being dramatic. 

It is frustrating, though. I want to keep working. I want to search for recipes. I want to play Scrabble. I want to check the weather, watch the news, catch-up on "Lark Rise at Candleford."

I want to do several things that I cannot.

However, I am getting to do more other things. Like sleeping. Working. Talking. Reading. 

It's been good. I really cannot complain. My lists are not getting shorter, and I do not know if I am more productive (first guess would be that it hasn't made an impact there), however, I am not doing this to increase my productivity. I am doing this to improve the quality of my life and relationships.

So far, so good.

I do miss my friends on Facebook, though. And, my blogging friends. I figure I will get better at using my time online eventually.

I am worried about some projects that are computer-based, but, well, it's only been a week! 

So far, so good. 

:)

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!